About Me

My photo
I AM WHO I AM. I AM WHO I'VE BEEN PUT ON THIS EARTH TO BECOME. I AM WHO I WANT TO BE. I AM ME.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Writing Prompt 2 Semi-Truth Told in The Things They Carried

The truth in the novel, The Things They Carried, can be easily missed without the intention. This book requires total analyzation because the turth about the war, are only between the lines but without an insite look, one may fail in capturing the truth about true war stories.
For instance, the short story "Sweetheart of the Song Tra Bong," Rat Kiley was telling a story about Mary Anne transformation's from a sweet girl into a wild naturaled woman, Mitchell Sanders kept interupting him to tell the story in a way that will attract the listeners.
If Sanders was to tell the story, it more than likey that there will be false story just to make it more enthusiastic which may lead one into missing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment