About Me

My photo
I AM WHO I AM. I AM WHO I'VE BEEN PUT ON THIS EARTH TO BECOME. I AM WHO I WANT TO BE. I AM ME.

Friday, January 22, 2010

IRONY

During this time last year, was my first semester at MSC as a freshman in college. Ofcourse I was excited to finally become a college student which to me, indicated that there were going to be college parties, or things highly related to the movie, "Drum Line" or "Legally Blonde" where every one and everything seems Live and fun, dramatic, and eye catching.
Soon enough I realized that college at MSC wasn't what I had in mind. On the first day of class, while I had the mentality of meeting new people, exchanging numbers, creating some kind of group-click (the movie: "Legally Blonde") basically having non-academic fun, everyone else around me looked more serious and things seemed more intense than expected. I found myself alone, with no knowledge of which building was which even with the signs on them, thinking to myself how I thought the first day of college was going to be fun and enthusiastic....no, it was the excate opposite of what I was prepared for.

I find this irony because looking back on it after a year now, I can't believe I actually thought college was just like high school where things tend to be more easier for someone who just graduated. Just glad I know better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment