About Me

My photo
I AM WHO I AM. I AM WHO I'VE BEEN PUT ON THIS EARTH TO BECOME. I AM WHO I WANT TO BE. I AM ME.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things Carried

As a young, but soon to be a full-adult, the things I carry depends on how I plan to spend my day. For instance, if I'm going to school, I know for a fact that books will be involved with my normal load of stuff compared to if I was just going out for my own pleasure. However, on a regular basis, regardless if I'm in or out of school, there are up to five items I carrry in my purse at all times. First is my cell phone. That is something I can't go a day without. This is an item I use to keep and stay in-touch with my friends and family. A way to letting them know my where abouts. It is also an object that I use as a safety net when I feel uncomfortable within my surrondings. Secondly is my wallet. I think everyone will agree with me when I say you can't go anywhere if your wallet isn't within reach. As a young lady, I believe that apperance is one of the top three things one should ALWAYS keep up with which is why my lipgloss and hair brush are the third and fourth most imporatant items that stays in my purse. As my mother always says: "Never know when you meet Mr. Right." Thats something that runs in the family. Last but not least of the most important thing I carry on me at all times is my identification card. With this, I know that i have the prove to identify myself as the person I am. You can never know when I can be in a situaion where my ID will be the only thing to safe my life besides God.

1 comment: