About Me

My photo
I AM WHO I AM. I AM WHO I'VE BEEN PUT ON THIS EARTH TO BECOME. I AM WHO I WANT TO BE. I AM ME.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Kite Runner.

1. In the story, the role of a woman is basically to cook, take care of the house and to nuture the the child. In the story, the woman is below the man in all cases.

2. Betrayal is somthing that the main characters all went through. They all betrayl each other.

3. Blood is thicker than water is what i can conclude from this story about the brothers. It seemed like Amir and Hassan have always been close without the knowledge of knowing they were brothers.

4. Father & Son: Hassan and his father, Ali, have a special bond that no situation could break. He loved him son dearly. Amir and his father are the opposite. The relationship between them is more like none exsistance. Amir is more soft-hearted while his father, Baba, whishes his son is more like Hassan.

5. Class distinction palyed a big role in this story. Compared to other Afghans, Amir and his father had more oppourtunities: they were rich, didn't had to go through what other Afghans had to go through and everyone speak highly of Baba, Amir's father.

6. Amir went through a huge gulit because of the trouble he caused between his father and Ali, When he didn't stand up for Hasan while he was getting rapped, and lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment